So...glee is starting to get to me. The warbelers have got to stop with the top 40 songs. Especially at the beginning, because then I can't pay attention for the rest of the show because I'm laughing too much.
Today is Rob's birthday. It is also the one year birthday of my blog. So for the occasion I'd like to share with you a haiku a student wrote today.(for those of you who don't remember, a haiku is a 3 line Japanese poem. The first and third lines have five syllables and the second line has seven. Also, they are usually about nature or animals.)
There were two racoons
That were asleep in the street
They got run over
The top ten things I miss about being pregnant:
10. When I would have volunteers to carry or pick up stuff. Not sure if you know this but I have 0 upper ARM strength.
9. Having an excuse to look terrible. Now that I think about it, being a new mom lets you have the same excuse.
8. Eating what you want, whenever you want. I still do this, but now I just get strange looks.
7. Feeling him moving in my stomach. Loved it.
6. Not having to even consider exercising.
5. Watching an entire tv show uninterrupted.
4. Blaming my bad moods on hormones.
3. Not having to clean if I didn't want to.
2. Naps after school
And the number 1 thing I miss about being pregnant:
Maternity jeans. Hands down most comfortable article of clothing ever.