Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So They Say It's Your Birthday!

Today was my 24th birthday, and it was the best one I've had in a while. Thank you so much to my family and friends for making me feel so special. :) After a breakfast in bed of do-nuts and Walnut Hills with Rob, my parents, Caitlin, and Rob's parents came to our house. Rob cooked steaks and my mom made the sides. All I had to do was set the table. Those of you that know me know that I love nothing more than to use my good "stuff". This is what the finished table looked like:


I was very blessed to receive so many cards and some beautiful flowers from my parents:


The only thing I requested for the meal- cookies from Sweets Unlimited. Made my day complete :)


I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment