Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unbelieveable

Has anyone seen "Toddlers and Tiaras" on TLC? What.Are.Those.People.Thinking?! Seriously? I just heard a 4 year-old use the term BFF, and a mom said she bought her child a $1,000 dress. Also- THERE ARE BOYS IN THESE PAGEANTS! Please. The dads- nuts. They are right up there with the moms smilling and dancing and being fools. Not sure about your husbands/boyfriends/significant others, but Rob would not be caught dead at a kid pageant. And he certainly wouldn't be dancing with the kids.
Don't even get me started on flippers (not the dolphin) and spray tans. When did kids stop being kids? There is no way these kids are happy. They practice all the time and spend every weekend at some hotel being in a pageant.
If you haven't watched the show, don't bother. It's ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. INSANE! I catch myself watching it sometimes. I'm with you and feel VERY sorry for the kids!

    ReplyDelete