Sunday, November 13, 2011

Park After Dark

Last night Rob and I went on the Haunted Vicksburg tour through the Military Park. Sadly, we didn't see any ghosts or anything remotely scary. I say sadly, but if I had seen I ghost I probably would have had a heart attack. The main reason we went was so we could see the park at night since it closes early. It wasn't nearly as dark out there as I expected. Growing up in Vicksburg, we all heard the ghost stories of Hookman Bridge and The Five Faces. We drove over Hookman Bridge last night and nothing happened. I'll admit- I was hoping he would drive a little faster at that part. We didn't even go to the Five Faces, so who knows what we might have seen.
Although it's a little hokey, if you live in town you should really try and go the next time he does a tour. At least it's something to do here in town!

1 comment:

  1. Theres no way you could have drove over hookmans bridge because its been tore down for several years!

    ReplyDelete