Sunday, May 26, 2013

Name Change

My poor, neglected blog will be looking for a new name in October. For those of you who haven't heard- we are expecting another baby around Halloween. I'm taking name suggestions. And no, we don't have a name for baby #2 yet because we aren't even finding out the gender until it's birthday. I know this sounds crazy, but I think there are so few surprises in life, that why not? I'm almost positive Rob is dying to know, but he has been patient so far.
Other than that, life has been pretty normal. Louis is almost 2 1/2 years old. I just cannot believe it! Now that school is out for the summer, I'm going to attempt to begin potty training. At first, Louis would just cry every time we mentioned the word potty. Now he will at least sit on it and watch TV. He also loves to wear his Cars underwear.
We went to the pool for this first time this summer today, and needless to say, it's going to be a long two months at the pool. Not only do I look super cute in my tankinis, but Louis insists on jumping in the pool a thousand times, which means I have to catch him and then help him out of the pool a thousand times. I'm not sure who was more exhausted at the end of the afternoon.

Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment