Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Blog



A lot of my friends have blogs, and I have been wanting to start one. But I never thought my life was interesting enough. Today has changed my mind. When I was in college, and friend and I decided that I should write a book titled "I haven't been struck by lightning...yet". The reason for this title is because EVERYTHING always happens to me. Literally- everything. I am the person to get hit by a bike in the quad, a random biker has run into my car with their bike, I have fallen multiple times in front of 250 people in a class....you get the point. Well, I had almost forgotten about that book until today, when an unexpected visitor was in my backyard. So I pull up to my newly fenced-in yard and this is what I see:




For real? Where did he even come from? I call a friend who does animal rescue to get some advice. By the time I get off the phone the dog/horse had DISAPPEARED! Where on earth could he have gone. We have a fence!! So then I come into my room and Kevin, our little dog, is laying on my bed on my clean, pressed clothes. Nice. I never thought I would say this, but thank goodness that Rob and I have Baxter, the "good" dog.


That is all. P.S.- Happy Birthday Rob!

2 comments:

  1. Your post was interesting. I hope Rob had a very happy birthday, and will have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Saturday we had a strange dog show up in our FENCED IN BACKYARD!! it wasn't the same dog as the one in your yard....but i'm still confused as to how the little pug got in our yard.

    ReplyDelete