Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Is Here!

Happy (almost) Spring! I love love this beautiful weather! In honor of my most favorite season I bought a few new clothing items that I am very excited about. I will share them with you here in case you were looking to add to your wardrobe as well. First, I had to have skinny white jeans. I am pretty sure that I promised myself when I was younger that I would NEVER own white jeans. I lied. These are very cute. Thank you J. Crew!

(Those are my legs. ha)
Next, I bought a chambray shirt. Which is a fancy way of saying denim (whatever). Thanks again to J. Crew.

I also bought this cute top from Ann Taylor Loft. Apparently I like the rolled up and button sleeve look. I ordered the white one. I know, I'm plain.


On another note, today is St. Patrick's Day! While my kids were in music, Leprechauns made a mess of my room. You should have seen the kids. I would have taken pictures, but I was too busy "finding fingerprints" to catch the pranksters. I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment