Monday, August 23, 2010

And so we wait

Today, Rob and I went to another Dr. appointment. We were really, really hoping that we could find out the gender of the baby. No luck. We go back on September 20 and we can find out then! I am extremely impatient about everything, and this is no different. I was in the mindset that I didn't want to find out, but after Rob convinced me otherwise, I need to know now. Oh well- I guess at 20 weeks we still have plenty of time to plan a nursery. If we can't do that in 20 weeks, we have a problem.
On another note, our house is officially on the market! Don't ask us where we will move if we sell it. We are just putting it out there to see what happens. We really love our house and our area, but we would really like an additional bedroom. But, if we can't sell right now, we can for sure make it work. (At least until baby #2 comes along, which will be a long while!)
School is still going great! I love my sweet little class. They are so precious and they are so good! No behavior problems at all. They are super hard workers and they are very smart. I think this is going to be such a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment