Saturday, August 28, 2010

Finally, Some New Clothes!

Yesterday, my mom and I went to the new maternity store here in town (Good Mommy Maternity). It's right by Heavenly Ham in case you haven't seen it yet. I was a little skeptical to go in because you know the normal clothing situation in Vicksburg is not good. I was very pleasantly surprised! They had just put out some fall clothes, and they were really cute! Granted, I am no fashion plate, but I would tell all of my pregnant friends to go there. The man that owns the store is super nice too. He said that he has new stuff coming in all the time, and that the next batch of fall/winter stuff is priced really well. I didn't think the prices were bad at all yesterday, but of course I think that because my mom paid for it! So, if you are pregnant and need a cute dress/skirt/shirt, try it out before driving to Jackson.
P.S.- I found this really cute "strapless dress" that I wanted to buy to wear to a wedding. My mom kindly told me that it was a skirt and the "top" was actually supposed to go over the baby belly. Oops. I have much to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment