Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Bed: check

Disclaimer: Leslie Sadler, do not read this post. It might make you mad.

This past week, Rob and I picked up the baby bed we wanted in Jackson. The plan was to wait until the room is painted to put it together. Apparently, someone was too anxious for that to be possible. Instead, it was put together on Saturday. Don't worry, when we paint the room "we can just put some plastic over it to protect it"...right. Anyway- here is the bed. Please disregard the other stuff in the room. It will  most certainly be gone LONG, LONG before February (right Rob?).

Told you it wouldn't look as girly when I got it together. Just wait until you see it with bedding!

Anyway- the peanut butter and candy craving is back. What liar said you only have those cravings when pregnant with girls? Wrong. Thank you to my sister for bringing me candy last night. I'm sure I'll just blame you when I gain too much weight :)

1 comment:

  1. UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. Stop it with your already delivered and assembled crib.

    ReplyDelete