Thursday, November 25, 2010

Making Good Progress

The house is really coming along great! The framing for the walls has gone up, so now I can visualize what we're getting. I love it! Now we have to decide where electrical sockets go. This is a harder task than you realize. Kind of frustrating.
The footings


Where the framing is now. I haven't gotten a picture yet, but I will today!

Also, we had our 4D sonogram yesterday. We almost  missed the date for this, so the pictures didn't turn out too great. He has gotten a little big. In the pictures you can really only see his lips and nose. But- the lady doing the sonogram said he is chubby. Ha- go figure!
This is pretty much the best one. You can see his chin, mouth (open), and nose.

We also picked a name- William Louis Amborn. We are really excited about it and we think it's perfect. So now, we can get some things monogrammed!


Last weekend, Rob, my parents, and I went to the LSU/Ole Miss game. We had a lot of fun. Even though I have been to about 100 games there before this was my first time to sit in the upper deck. It really wasn't as bad as I thought. It was however, about a million degrees. And I had on Ugg Boots. But the Tigers won and we all had a good time (except maybe Rob hating the outcome).

No comments:

Post a Comment