Saturday, November 6, 2010

So many things

There is so much going on right now! We just started the 3rd Trimester (a little scary, but exciting at the same time). I can't believe he will be here in less than 3 months! I am for sure looking pregnant by now. We went to the doctor on Thursday and thank goodness I don't have pregnancy diabetes. (I was a little worried because I eat so many sweets!) We are really working on the nursery as fast as we can. We ordered the changing table on Thursday and Rob cleaned out the nursery last weekend. It looks great. I have picked a paint color, and I can't wait to paint. We are trying to decide between two different rugs for the room. Hard decision. We are also really close to picking a name. I will be sure to let you know once it's definate!


The baby bedding (a gift from my parents) in the clean nursery (thank you Rob).
 Yesterday was my Dad's birthday! My parents and sister came over for dinner. My mom cooked and we had great cupcakes from Gigi's. If you haven't had a chance to go, I highly recommend it.


The wonderful cupcakes.


Also, the addition is coming along great. They are laying the frame for the foundation and they have knocked off the bricks on the back of the house.

Bricks off the walls.

Framing for the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment