Saturday, December 31, 2011

Louis's First Christmas

Louis had a great first Christmas! Santa was very good to him, and he had the chance to see ALL of his family members. On Christmas Eve, we went to church and then to Rob's parents for dinner. My parents and Andy and Ellen were there as well. After dinner, we went home and Louis opened his Christmas Eve pajamas. You know how when you were a little kid and you couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve because you were so excited? That was me this year. I was so excited for Louis's first Christmas and to see how he would react to everything that I couldn't sleep for the longest time. The next morning all the grandparents came to see what Santa had brought. At lunchtime both sides of my family came over to eat and exchange gifts. It was so much fun to have everyone together! After lunch we went to Rob's parents to eat and exchange gifts. Casey, Sam, and Gracie were there, too. Louis and Gracie had a great time playing together. It was a great day!
Opening Christmas PJs

Louis's gifts from Santa


I love having a reason to use my Christmas china!

And my other Christmas china...

Guess who loves to be pushed around on his train for HOURS? Legs, please grow so he can push himself!

Louis and Gracie playing together

Chrsitmas cards- one of my favorite parts of the holiday!

More cards on the garland!

No comments:

Post a Comment