Wednesday, January 11, 2012

13-1

I had planned to write a blog all about LSU's amazing football season that ended with a third National Championship. Sadly, that won't be happening this year. As I'm sure you all know, LSU lost to bama Monday. It was truly heartbreaking. Don't get me wrong- I still love the Tigers and I am a proud LSU alum, but Monday was a little more than I can handle.
The funny part about all this is that I never thought we would see the day when LSU went 13-1 in football. I vividly remember LSU losing to UAB, barely scraping past Tulane, and considering Vanderbilt a true test. How things have changed. When LSU played in the Independence Bowl when I was in 8th grade we all thought we had died and gone to heaven. Now, I'm pretty sure that LSU wouln't even accept a bid to that bowl. It's truly a shame that we consider the season a loss when we end up ranked #2 in all the polls to a team that we beat once already in the season.
Ok, no more about LSU. I'm sure most of you stopped reading long ago. I just had to say something about my Tigers and that I really am proud of how well they did this year.
I'll leave you with this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZoYQSqu-A
FOREVER LSU

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you feel that way. Glad to see an LSU who is appreciative of a great season. Congrats to your Tigers!

    ReplyDelete