Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Louis's first birthday. I can't believe it's already been a year. What a wonderful year it has been! We had a party at our house yesterday for family and some friends. Louis had a great time playing with all his friends and eating his cupcake!
Thank you to all our family for your help making the food.
Here are some photos from the party thanks to my sister, Caitlin!
Elmo, made by Lindsey Gilliland

Elmo cupcakes made by my aunt, Cathey

The cake, also made by my aunt. Isn't she awesome?

Kid Station- applesauce, goldfish, and cupcakes

Family pic


Happy Birthday Louis and Aunt Casey!

Best Friends

Before eating his cupcake

And after

Presley loves Louis's new ride

Jackson loved his first birthday party!

I love this sweet boy!

1 comment: