Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lucky Little Louis

Today my friends threw me the most perfect baby shower! Every little detail was wonderful, and I felt so lucky to have such great friends. Rob and I are also really lucky to have such wonderful friends because Louis' nursery is FULL of clothes and all kinds of sweet baby things. Right after I got home I began cutting off tags and washing clothes. Dreft smells so good! While I was sorting, Rob was putting things together. He did a great job and didn't say one inappropriate word the whole time (not out loud anyway). My dad put the stroller together the other day, and I wonder if he faired as well :)
Here are some pictures from the shower:
Table with Louis' rocking horse (elephant)

The Baby sign Ellen practically stole

More sweets. My friends know me too well!

Monogram in blocks

Guest Book



Hostesses: Ellen (sister-in-law), Jennifer, Caitlin (sister), me, Laura Beth, Katrina, and Casey (sister-in-law)


My sister, mom, and me!

Both sides of the fam

Casey, Mrs. Jackie, Ellen, and me

Alana and Kaycie. Thank you both (and Alana's mom Lo) for driving all the way here! Love you!



Louis' loot

No comments:

Post a Comment