Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends! I hope that you all have a wonderful day filled with family and friends. To those of you living in Vicksburg, pick up today's paper and read the Letters to Santa. Precious. A girl in my class got her letter scanned into the front page (in color)- big accomplishment! I have to retype a letter from one child in my class. Hilarious: Dear Santa, My sisteres hav ben vere bat. I think you shud put coll in ther stocking. Will you fill ther roomes with coll. Will you give me what thay get. Ples give me a gun.
Um....ok. I seriously laughed out loud the first time I read it. I have got to call his mother and see what she thought. I hope you can read and understand the creative spelling. This gives you a little insight into what I do every day. Actually, I don't even notice the spelling much anymore as long as the handwriting is legible. Please remember- these are 2nd graders. Another girl in my class told Santa she wanted "skinny jeans kids size: Large". Nice use of punctuation there.
We have a new finish date for the construction- January 14th!!! This is 2 weeks earlier than expected. This is wonderful because.....baby Louis will be here January 27th at 7am! We are so excited to know the date. That is, unless he decides to come earlier. He needs to hang in there- the 27th is perfect, and I've got some schoolwork to finish before then.
PS- Never got my Christmas cards, which isn't a big deal. Just wanted you to know you haven't been cut from the list. Be looking for baby announcements in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment