Sunday, December 12, 2010

Slacker

I have really been trying to keep updated with the addition. But, every time I come home it's too dark to take pictures. Here are the most recent ones. They just have the framing. But- we now have sheetrock, windows, doors, a tub, a shower, and a garage! (Oh and a driveway). I will take some more pictures soon. In 4 1/2 days I will be on Christmas break for 2 weeks. So.Excited. I need a break.
Master Bedroom

Bath and closet

I also have to brag on my sweet kids at school. We adopted an angel from the Salvation Army. They brought in money to buy him Christmas gifts. I figured we would get maybe $10 and I'd have to put up the rest. They brought in almost $70! I was so happy! The kids really "got" the point as well. Whenever they brought in money for the angel you should have seen their faces- they were so excited. So, I made sure that all the gifts they purchased were brought to school first so they could see. They were really excited about buying the kid a bike. I was so nice to see kids really get into giving something to another child. Ok enough typing. Here are the pictures...
Our sad attempt at a Christmas card photo with the dogs. Notice Baxter is nowhere to be found. Kevin looks terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment