Friday, June 24, 2011

Five for Friday

Now that I have a home computer (yes, I still live as though it is 1993-don't judge), I can update my blog with ease. Seriously, I love a smartphone but I had to get a contact yesterday because I've been looking at that tiny screen for too long. And no, that is not a typo. I just got one contact. Apparently only my right eye needed help. The left one is doing great. I got glasses too. I decided to go on and get regular ones even though a monocle wold have probably been cheaper. I know you are probably thinking, "What is a monocle?". He ya go:
Now you know why I decided against it...


On to my real post:
I've decided to list five things each Friday that I either love, want to buy, or seriously need. So, if this doesn't interest you. Don't read my blog on Fridays. Let's see how long this lasts.

5 Things That I Love:

#1: Louis...duh
#2: Summer Vacation. I am very sad that it is half over. Boo
#3: The Miss Mississippi Pageant. Yes, I LOVE it. It's next week, so I'm sure you will be reading a post all about it.
#4: My new computer.
#5: "The Other Bolen Girl". I just finished reading it, and now I am obsessed with learning more about the life of Henry XIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment