Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stack, Stack....Brickwall

Enough already. The Bachelorette has officially hit a brick wall. I do not think it could get any more dull. The editors of this show deserve Emmys for being able to find "drama" in all the mess. To bring a little excitement to my life I read the spoilers. I'm not going to tell what I read, but I am a little unsure if I should believe it because Reality Steve was wrong last time.
Fashion Note: The dress Ashley wore at the Rose Ceremony was pretty, but I'm almost certain the bottom half was see through.
Bentley count: 45...or something like that. She was saying it so much I couldn't keep accurate count.
As if that show didn't make me crazy enough, I decided to set up a new wireless printer at my house today. I'm no techie, but I can read directions....usually. 3 hours later the printer was 95% operational. It just printed every other line. After speaking to tech support for an hour we realized that the problem was the ink cartridge. It was dried up. (Rob tried to tell me that from the beginning...)
FYI- Our computer company is a scam. I called their number and before they even knew the nature of my problem they said I would be charged for help. Uh- no thanks! He then informed me that they get 20-30 THOUSAND calls a day. Ok? So charging people for the calls is justified how? Maybe it just makes you not want to call. I seriously think that is the whole purpose. It took FOREVER to find the number. Luckily, I was given a number to Microsoft and I had the nicest and sweetest tech support person ever. No lie. Even though we got to the bottom of the situation, I'm pretty sure he gave everyone he works with my name and told them I am a lunatic. Between dried up ink, a crying baby, and trying to cook poor Kusha probably wanted to jump through the phone line and strangle me. Thankfully he didn't and I can now print anything I'd like. Isn't technology great?

No comments:

Post a Comment