Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh Ashley

So...poor little Ashley on the Bachelorette. She is sad. Bentley left and she CANNOT get over him. She is seriously missing out on some great (seemingly) guys- Ames, JP, Ryan, and Mickey (even though he wore man capris...uncool). But what I seriously do not get is the obsession with the Josh Groban twins. Yuck. Not only is this the most pathetic season yet, but Ash stinks at picking out dates. First, she had the guys roast her. Fail. Then they had to box. Seriously? Dumb. And poor, sweet Ames getting hurt. So sad. Can she just skip to the final two with Ames and JP. That would make me happy.
Side note...was anyone else under the impression that the Bentley hotel scene was going to be last night? Not funny ABC. Now I have to watch next week. Those producers are so smart.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY agree. I wasted 2 hours of my life last night just waiting on the hotel scene with Bentley. Not sure why but I did. ICK. I kind of like Lucas too, just b/c he's a Southern boy. And Ashley REALLY needs to leave those dang bangs alone! She's crazy.

    ReplyDelete