Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Bachelorette Recap

Don't worry if you missed last night's show- you missed nothing. Except Rated-R treking all the way to Ali's mansion. (If you ask me, I think the producers put him up to it and gave him a lift). Nothing happened, nothing happened, then the rose ceremony. Who is Chris N? She must like to look at him because that's about all they've done. And Johnathan got a rose. Boo. He actually said "Can we go somewhere and have a real first kiss?" Shut up. Loser. I have to give a shout out to the guy with the curly hair- he didn't get a rose. He really really tried. Like REALLY. :(  Another small thing that happened- Kreepy Kasey called Rated-R CREEPY! Pot, meet Kettle.

Can we talk about next week- Kreepy serenades Ali on their 1 on 1 time. Katrina and I rewound (is that a word)over and over just to watch. Hilarious. Even Ali thinks so. If you don't watch the show- please please watch next week just for that part. Also, I so predict Weatherman will get the role in the Lion King. he just screams Broadway performer to me.

2 comments:

  1. The weatherman just needs to come on out of the closet.
    I'm really terrified that she picks Rated R in the end.
    I'm really liking Roberto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Roberto except for that his name is Roberto- dont know if I could get over it:(... AND Ty, did you see him rocking the MSU tshirt?

    ReplyDelete