Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Bachelorette...season 48

Now that The Bachelorette has had 2 episodes, I feel that it is time for a blog about it. I will put my thoughts in order of importance:
1. Kreepy Kasey has got to go. He will only get worse- just watch. "Be nice to her or I will have to come and get you." Really? You have only known Ali for 2.5 seconds. You do not have to protect her with your life.
2. Weatherman (his name is Jonathan in case you missed that) is a 3rd grade girl. Newsflash- no one likes a tattletale. Ali is only keeping you around for gossip sessions. She has no interest in EVER marrying you.
3. Good bye craig. That's all the space I will waste on him.
4. Robert-O and Frank: my predictions for the final two.
5. Does Ali really have a back tat? I need to know.
6. Enough of the man bikini bottoms. Enough.
7. Does anyone else feel like some of the guys get the shaft on TV time. Who are some of those guys that got roses last night?
8. Which one gave her the scrapbook? I am pretty sure he is still around and he needs to go. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment