Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When I Was Flying

Was anyone else disappointed that Kasey did not sing his poem last night? Sellout.
Newsflash Chris N.- things worked better for you when you didn't speak. When Ali said she felt bad that Chris N. had to leave alone I have some news for her- Kreepy was for sure lurking in the bushes outside. So I doubt Chris was alone.
Craig, you are too funny. Probably only one more week for you, but you make me laugh. And not that "I'm embarrassed for you" laugh that most of the guys get.
That platform where to roses rested at the rose ceremony- that had to be plastic.
I think Ali should have left both those losers on the glacier. Maybe Rated-R would have fallen in the volcano.
Frank- you are a crybaby. I may have said this before, but I'm saying it again.
Do not read the latest issue of InTouch magazine. It gives some unsettling news that kind of ruins my perception of a couple of guys. DO NOT READ IT.
I kind of hope that it's Justin with the girlfriend next week. Seeing the way Ali runs after him, there may be a WWE Smackdown on the Bachelorette. Please, Please let that happen. And Kasey could jump from behind the bushes in Turkey (you know he is going to be there) to Guard and Protect Ali. That would make my life.
Also, it has become tradition of the show to pick a former contestant to be the next Bachelor. I wonder who they will pick? Please say Kirk. I would so sign one of my friends up for his season. You know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment