Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bachelorette...again. Sorry.

So I really hate to turn this blog into a Bachelorette Recap, but there is really nothing else going on right now. Maybe soon I can think of something else to write about. Until then....here are my thoughts on last night's show:

Chris N. AGAIN? Huh? I think his dad is a producer so Ali has to keep him
Kasey- be thankful to Frank. If he hadn't interrupted your time with Ali, you would have shown her your tat. That would have been the end of you.
Peace Weatherman. I am still a little disappointed that he was not chosen for the Lion King.
Justin is a whiny baby. But she likes him- who knows?
My prediction for the final 3- Roberto, Frank, and Kirk. But I think she will get rid of Frank before the final two because he is paranoid. If she doesn't pick Roberto at the end, he could be the next Bachelor.
I'm ready to find out what Kirk has to tell her next week. It's probably not as cool as they want us to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment