Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to School

Today was my first full day back working in my classroom. I actually got a lot accomplished! I moved around the layout of my room, and I think it will work really well with our new Reading block. Now that I have gone back to school, Louis has started daycare full time. He is a little stressed to say the least. Poor bebe is so used to being the only child around, and now he is having to share. Life lessons at such a young age. He cried ALL DAY Friday. No lie. All day. I felt so bad for Ms. Patricia. I think today was a little better. He only cried about half of the time. Thankfully, Ms. Patricia is so nice that she doesn't complain. She just tells me that he is a beautiful baby and that that's what babies do, cry. I think once Louis is used to the noise and other kids daycare will be great for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment