Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Kind of Wonderful

During the rain yesterday I discovered something amazing. Wait for it....Netflix. Stop laughing. I know this is nothing new. BUT- it's new to me! I just thought I could get movies in the mail but guess what- since Rob has the PS3 that he had to have we can watch movies and TV shows instantly. Can you believe it? A couple of weeks ago we didn't even have computers at our house, and now we are downloading movies on our TV. Amazing. The cleaners was closed yesterday, so Rob, Louis, and I watched 4 movies. Yes, 4. It was great. Today I checked the mail and there was a movie waiting for me there too!! I watched The King's Speech this afternoon. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. I apparently have a slight obsession with the British royal family. Ever since I read "The Other Boleyn Girl" I have wanted to read and watch everything I can about the British monarchs. And although today's royals aren't descendants of Henry VIII (that's an entirely other blog post), I still am interested. I wonder if the royal wedding had anything to do with that?
PS- Anyone want to go to California and stalk William and Kate on their trip to the US?

No comments:

Post a Comment