Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frank the Tank

After watching last night's episode I think maybe Ali and Frank are perfect for each other. They are both paranoid. Seriously Ali? Did you really think that Chris or Roberto would reject your rose?

I love Chris L! She should so pick him. Don't get me wrong- Roberto is hot, but I still do not think they have anything other than a physical connection. And how cute was Chris when he pretended to be surprised by the fantasy suite? "There's a fantasy suite?!" Uh Chris, have you ever seen the show?

Can we go on and talk about next week? I cannot decide which guy I am most excited to see. Ok I lied, I can't wait for Kreepy's comeback. Last night I was hoping that he would snorkel up to the fantasy suite and stare through the glass floor. I was also hoping he would be waiting to jump Frank as he got back on the boat. That would have made for an interesting show.


I will NOT be watching the "Bachelor Pad", but high five to Weatherman for getting on the cast.

If I watched this religiously for the past months and Ali doesn't pick anyone I will not be a happy camper. I just feel it coming. She is such a liar about wanting to move to Mass. And Chris is a bigger liar for saying he would move from his family. Why would he even say that? And Roberto- I do not think Ali wants to be your stay at home wife unless you and your "smoking hot" bod stay at home with her.

Lastly, I am not going to lie. I would be excited if Kreepy became the next Bachelor. Can you even imagine the crazies on his season. Please ABC? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment