Monday, July 19, 2010

What Dreams May Come

The past few weeks I have been having the craziest dreams. They are so vivid and they last forever! Last night I slept from 10-3, and I had the same dream the whole time. That is just not normal for me. Usually my dreams jump all around and make no sense. This was the dream that would not stop. When I went back to sleep, the dream continued. I wonder if being pregnant has anything to do with this? If so, the next 7 months or so will be interesting! I won't tell you about the dream because my mom reads this blog and she hates for me to tell her a step-by-step of my dreams. haha.

On another note- this coming weekend Rob and I are going to a wedding in Baton Rouge! Well it's right outside of Baton Rouge, but at least we will drive through! I haven't been down since last football season. So excited. The wedding will be at an old plantation, so I am sure it will be beautiful!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment