Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer is winding down. Three weeks. I'm still as pale as I was in May. Super. I guess a tan really wasn't in the plan this summer. I went up to my classroom yesterday to check things out after they waxed the floors. Big mistake. All of my things are in random piles around the room. I am also pretty sure that some things have been waxed to the floor. This happened last year and I had to get all new tiles the week before school started.
If you know me, you know that I am an organized person. This mess about did me in. It's going to be a long three weeks of organizing. On top of that, I am already stressed about finding a long term sub. I know it's not until February, but I can't help it. I'm a planner.

On a side note- if you drive past Mac's Gas on Belmont Street, please notice the man in the striped shirt on the side of the building. Not quite sure what he is up to, but it's interesting. I thought it was really funny until I went to church Sunday and Father Curley talked about the Good Samaritan in his homily. This made me feel bad that I drive past him daily and don't do anything to help him. Something will come to me. Until then, I can just pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment