Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jake + Vienna = Who cares?

Last night's episode of the Bachelorette was pretty uneventful. Poor Ty. I could have sworn I saw a clip of him at the beach in last week's preview. Guess not.
Now on to the important part of the show- Vienna and Jake. First of all, if you are surpised about how their relationship ended, we need to talk. Second, I don't really care why they broke up. The only part of the interview I liked was when Chris Harrison called Vienna out for continuing to live in LA. Hahaha. He caught you. Maybe Jake has gotten caught up in his new found fame. Who cares? I think Vienna was jealous that fame did not come her way as well. End of story. That is why they broke up.
That's all the time I will waste on that.

My favorite week of the summer is upon us- The Miss MS Pageant! Yes, I really do love it! This year I am a volunteer and I love that too. The show is going to be really great! If you can, you should go. The music is good and there are a lot of talented girls in the show this year. (Probably some untalented ones as well- and those are always fun to watch too).

No comments:

Post a Comment